- Hormonal imbalances are common in women over 40, but symptoms can begin sooner
- Symptoms include low libido, fatigue and insomnia
- Contributes to weight gain and loss of muscle definition
- Having a hormonal imbalance can produce hot flashes and loss of focus
- Women with imbalanced hormone levels are at a higher risk of osteoporosis
- Women can rebalance their hormones in a variety of ways and feel great again!
Testosterone and progesterone imbalances are common in women, especially those over forty. Testosterone is the force behind a woman’s sex drive and boosts the body’s ability to build muscle, lose weight and increase energy levels. Progesterone plays an important role during a woman’s reproductive years, but as a woman gets older, most women produce less and less of it. With the decrease of both progesterone and testosterone levels, many women experience some or all of the following symptoms:
- Low sex drive and other sexual dysfunctions
- Inability to focus clearly
- Chronic fatigue
- Weight gain and inability to lose weight
- Loss of muscle definition
- Night sweats and hot flashes
- Mood swings
- Vaginal dryness
- Higher risk of osteoporosis
- Higher risk of Alzheimer’s
At Balanced Medical Solutions, we specialize in hormonal imbalances and provide comprehensive hormone testing and analysis for all new patients for only $69!
If our medical evaluation shows that you are suffering from a hormonal imbalance, we can prescribe a tailored treatment plan unique to your body type and circumstances. We also monitor you every step of the way. Proactive patients who are suffering from a hormonal imbalance and who get treatment express a significant change in their energy levels, sex drive and their ability to lose weight within a short period of time.
Make an appointment today to find out if this is what is causing your suffering. It’s time to begin your journey back to vitality and your youthful figure and passion!
Shortcuts to Important Information: