- Medically recommended for men whose levels are below normal or borderline
- Increases sex drive and even heals the root cause of sexual dysfunctions, like erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Easy procedure
- Can be self-administered at home
- Helps patients lose weight and regain muscle mass
- Decreases the risk of osteoporosis and Alzheimer’s
As men age, they gradually produce less and less testosterone, an important hormone that affects overall vitality and vigor. The testosterone levels of most men start to decrease significantly after the age of 40 but symptoms can begin as early as 30. Lowering testosterone levels often leads to a loss or decrease in sex drive or libido in both sexes, and it can even be the root cause of low libido and erectile dysfunction in men.
Symptoms of low testosterone include:
- Low libido and decreased sex drive
- Erectile dysfunction
- Increased fat tissue and inability to lose new weight
- Loss of muscle mass
- Low energy and fatigue
- Mental fogginess
Traditional Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) has helped many patients lose weight, build muscle mass, increase their energy levels, enjoy sex again and recover much of their youthful vigor and energy. It is an injectable solution that is given to your muscle. Patients can easily learn how to give this medication to themselves at home.
Individuals over 30 with any of the symptoms above should get their testosterone levels tested right away. Book an appointment now with Balanced Medical Solutions and get full medical evaluation to find out if you have low testosterone and if you are a good candidate for Testosterone Replacement Therapy.
Shortcuts to Important Information: